Cat.# … DNA 127
Release Date … 10.03.2012
Genre … Electroacoustic, Post-Concrete, Ambient, Noise, Experimental, Electronic
Type … FLAC Lossless
With weird and cold atmospheres lacerated by strange ambient noises, Zreen Toyz paints poisoned industrial landscapes.
We produce more and more industrial wastes but we recycle them by small quantities: we made a pocket recycling.
For future generations, it would be necessary to think at a recycling on large scales, otherwise we soon risk to live in a world of wastes…
Music Composed, performed and produced by Zreen Toyz.
Recorded second quarter 2009 at Studio du Coin Cornu, Cœur de Beauce.
Mastered at Scoz Mastering Suite, Cœur de Beauce, France.
Photography by Ironside.
Design by Zreen Toyz & Graph’Hypnotic.
- Zreen Toyz – Pianistic Refining Vault (10:00)
- Zreen Toyz – Obsessive Geiger Counter (06:02)
- Zreen Toyz – Pocket Refinery (11:00)
- Zreen Toyz – Frameworks Movements (14:06)
- Zreen Toyz – Polyhedral Recycling (10:42)
- Zreen Toyz – Industrial Swamp Singularity (07:44)
- Zreen Toyz – Poisoned Area (Bonus Track) (06:56)