Thanks to Francis Beaubois.
A track by Zreen Toyz has featured in Sadayatana Podcast #36 «Chair Squeaking, Slowed Down» (July 16, 2011).
Listen and find there:
- «Incongruous Talk From Theodolite» from Zreen Toyz – «The Timeless Topographer»
Thanks to John Tocher.
The perception of a space, urban or natural, is a sensory process which differs from a person to the other one.
Through his equipment, a topographer have mainly a geometrical and visual perception, while a walker, or a traveller, use his hearing and olfactive perceptions besides his vision, an approach at once instinctive and poetic.
But we could imagine a topographer dreamer and poet whose sensory processes harmonize to form an imaginary and timeless landscape…
This is the idea of this album which invites us in an imaginary and timeless world, outside our usual perceptions.
Music composed, performed, and produced by Zreen Toyz.
Recorded first quarter 2009 at Studio du Coin Cornu, Coeur de Beauce.
Mastered at Scoz Mastering Suite, Coeur de Beauce, France.
Design by Zreen Toyz & Graph’Hypnotic.
- Zreen Toyz – Wide Flatland (06:06)
- Zreen Toyz – Disturbed Zoos At Phase One (05:52)
- Zreen Toyz – Geomatic Lineaments (10:21)
- Zreen Toyz – Disturbed Zoos At Phase Two (06:17)
- Zreen Toyz – Pataphysical Oscillators (07:55)
- Zreen Toyz – Moon Over Wide Flatland (07:59)
- Zreen Toyz – The Timeless Topographer (08:50)
- Zreen Toyz – Incongruous Talk From Theodolite (11:18)