After more than year Russian ambient project Leonid M. Zhest’ is back with the new work called «Black Box».
As a first release «KaYa», «Black Box» is saturated with deathly atmosphere of synthetic world. Album’s cold and lifelessness are underlined with soft and flexible analogue sound. A little bit of minimalism in «Brain Waves» looks like evidence of world’s synthetic nature. It disappears later but leaves strange metallic aftertaste and vibrating silence in the ears.
No doubt, «Black Box» is the present for industrial cynics and dark sci-fi lovers.
Artworks by Leonid M. Zhest’.
- Leonid M. Zhest’ – Empty City (06:58)
- Leonid M. Zhest’ – Magnetic Tape (09:36)
- Leonid M. Zhest’ – Brain Waves (10:12)
- Leonid M. Zhest’ – KaYA (Memory & Future) (05:45)
- Leonid M. Zhest’ – Civil Dead (05:58)