In Lab of Errors, annex of the French University of Errors, we study the science of that which is superinduced upon metaphysics, whether within or beyond the latter’s limitations, extending as far beyond metaphysics as the latter extends beyond physics.
We will examine the laws governing exceptions of errors, and will explain mistakes of the universe supplementary to this one.
Lab of Errors does not, therefore, study the rules governing the general recurrence of a periodic mistake (the expected case) so much as study the games governing the special occurrence of a sporadic error (the excepted case).
Second volume of the Reaktor Sessions (first volume here), Lab of Errors is made with faulty virtual generators, and real synthesizers heavily modified by circuit-bending.
Recorded in September 2017 at Studio du Coin Cornu, Cœur de Beauce, France.
Photo-montage by Ironside (images public domain).
Sleeve design by Arcane Waves & Graph’Hypnotic.
- Arcane Waves – Special Occurrence Of A Sporadic Error – Part 1 (04:36)
- Arcane Waves – The Laws Governing Exceptions Of Errors (07:39)
- Arcane Waves – Special Occurrence Of A Sporadic Error – Part 2 (03:17)
- Arcane Waves – Explaining Mistakes Of The Universe (07:00)
- Arcane Waves – Superinduction Upon Limitations Of Physic (04:17)
- Arcane Waves – General Recurrence Of A Periodic Mistake (04:37)
- Arcane Waves – Expected Case versus Excepted Case (07:49)
- Arcane Waves – Far Beyond Metaphysic Of The Drone (06:00)