Human life is like a big construction process. Born one day, a man grows up and starts his own building using human relations as bricks. Sooner or later a man falls in love and it helps him make his building strong and lasting. Sooner or later this building will collapse as a love will go to ruin.
«Ruins Of Love» is a story about such building. Mechanic noises and industrial beats are in the first part of the work where the construction is going on. Feelings of loneliness and desolation reign in the second part. After collapse, everything stagnates and waits for the first signs of new construction cycle starting. So now here only abstract field recordings rarely break static and minimal ambient soundscapes.
- Xalm Retribution – Concrete Stroke (04:42)
- Xalm Retribution – Ratchet (05:12)
- Xalm Retribution – Metal Zone (05:15)
- Xalm Retribution – Rotor (04:41)
- Xalm Retribution – Ruins Of Love (05:16)
- Xalm Retribution – Construction Site (14:02)
- Xalm Retribution – Blood On Cement (31:14)