This work’s dedicated to 25th anniversary of the Chernobyl nuclear plant disaster, a tragedy for nations and for millions people in Ukraine, Belarus and Russia.
Mexican project Epsilon Eridani is in DNA Production catalogue since summer 2009 with three albums of powerful dark ambient. Current work is different. Here IDM and ambient elements combine on a base of post industrial sound, noises and radio cuts.
Dedicated to the memory of all victims of the Chernobyl disaster.
Artwork based on photos by David Schindler.
Artwork by Epsilon Eridani.
All music by Epsilon Eridani except «Anatomy Of The Core» by David Valle / Epsilon Eridani and «Chernobyl 25» by Programming Technology / Epsilon Eridani.
- Epsilon Eridani – Prypiat (Then) (06:21)
- Epsilon Eridani – Reactor Number Four (03:40)
- Epsilon Eridani – Anatomy Of The Core (04:46)
- Epsilon Eridani – Biorobots (08:24)
- Epsilon Eridani – Have You Ever Seen The Stars In The Trees (06:40)
- Epsilon Eridani – Chernobyl 25 (05:45)
- Epsilon Eridani – After All This Time (05:23)
- Epsilon Eridani – Prypiat (Now) (04:40)