Cat.# … DNA 72
Release Date … 23.12.2009
Genre … Drone Ambient, Dark Ambient, Field Recordings, Experimental
Type … FLAC Lossless
This compilation is dedicated to DNA Production second anniversary. Two years ago the first DNA Production release was out.
Despite label’s traditions, we invited mainly foreign musicians who aren’t in DNA Production catalogue before.
This huge, almost two hours long compilation is created in drone/dark ambient way, and certain tracks with noise and field recordings elements point out compilation’s own distinctive ambient style.
Cover photo by Z.Miderska.
Artworks are by Knell.
- porzellan – Anaximander Gardens (08:07)
- Jan Kees Helms – E-Nature (05:50)
- Marc-Henri Arfeux – Slowly To North (11:28)
- Indo – Nasca (10:26)
- Raspad Atoma – Rest In Mist (09:52)
- Turmoil – Sinon (09:25)
- Purist – Narkolepsie (07:50)
- Epsilon Eridani – Immer Schnee In Silenzio (04:25)
- Seetyca – Von Der Nothwendikeyt Des Vergehens (08:01)
- SEDNA – 25° S 171° E (11:49)
- Roy-Arne Knutsen – Cold (05:02)
- uncertain – Seedling (03:12)
- ELDAR – Argeles Sur Mer (04:06)
- Light Implant – Half Apocalypse (04:04)
- Fosel – Planetary Reduction Drive (08:32)
- Inner Struggle – Outro (05:04)
- Epsilon Eridani
- Inner Struggle
- Jan Kees Helms
- Light Implant
- Marc-Henri Arfeux
- Raspad Atoma
- Roy-Arne Knutsen