Thanks to Julien and Francis.
Tracks by Vitaly Maklakov and Depletion Region have featured in Sadayatana Podcast #212 «Chasm of Time» (March 01, 2015).
Listen and find there:
- «Железнодорожная (31.10.2014)» from Vitaly Maklakov – «Железнодорожная (Railway)»
- «Copper Smoke» from Depletion Region – «Granular Dominions 1»
Thanks to John Tocher.
Some time ago DNA Production announced «music of micro-worlds», and now it widens at the new level of more complex matters, to some granular dominions. Here physical processes find their audio expressions. Every particle, atom, molecule find a voice to complete a choir which could describe in sonic form any process occurring within and between complex compounds whether it be stone, water, air or metal.
Here ambient soundscapes are limited to the micro world boundaries. They merge together with the aid of short electroacoustic-like sonic links as well as atoms join complex molecular compounds. Sonic compounds form sound granules. Granules interact on their own level and create new sounds – vibrating drones, short clicks, pulsing loops, and music of continuing physical processes still sounds…
- Depletion Region – Labradorescence (09:44)
- Depletion Region – Fermions (07:54)
- Depletion Region – Ice Globes (12:18)
- Depletion Region – Kriptoments (11:02)
- Depletion Region – Lynx (09:55)
- Depletion Region – Copper Smoke (12:03)
- Depletion Region – Collision Cascade (10:37)
- Depletion Region – Volcano (10:54)