«…At times you get tired… Too tired to cling to emptiness. Too tired to crawl when pain starts to blinding you, when pain gives rise to hatred. Too tired to crawl, you can’t move totally. And then only hair you leave on your pillow could scream… When your boiling blood starts to tear you from inside you force yourself to stare in the black sky hoping that now all light spots become dark or go away forever.
Meanwhile, you prefer to become a stupid hermit, to keep yourself hidden by esoteric amulets, to believe in signs and to avoid sunlight. You’re continuing to stare at emptiness, to touch the strings with awkward fingers. You’re remembering all you loved and dreaming of better life.
But finally as ever all it turns to dust laying under strangers’ feet…»
Artworks by Leonid M. Zhest’.
- Leonid M. Zhest’ – Is (6:20)
- Leonid M. Zhest’ – Wrong Sand (6:06)
- Leonid M. Zhest’ – Walter (Intro To Walter) (3:27)
- Leonid M. Zhest’ – Walter (7:52)
- Leonid M. Zhest’ – Angel Dust (8:40)
- Leonid M. Zhest’ – Night (4:52)