Here is another return by Kolpakopf who later released some exceptional albums at DNA Production. The project is famous for his conceptual approach in composing, and now Kolpakopf presents a short work inspired by modern symphonic music as well as spectral music.
In musical terms, «Solitude Éternelle – Six Pieces Pour le Bruit et l’Orchestre» is a dark ambient work with classical music samples expertly inserted in ambient canvases. But author puts emphasis on a mental aspect which drove him to create these six pieces, a solitude. A feeling every human faces in his life, solitude is eternal until humans feel and think. To want to be with somebody and to feel oneself lonely is a human nature. That’s a thought Kolpakopf tries to express in his new work enchased with reminiscences of modern classical and spectral music.
- Kolpakopf – Adagietto (01:37)
- Kolpakopf – Andantino Stridente P.I (03:39)
- Kolpakopf – Adagio (04:44)
- Kolpakopf – Largo (04:31)
- Kolpakopf – Andante Non Troppo (05:12)
- Kolpakopf – Andantino Stridente P.II (03:45)
or listen online: