«The Rotations Project» is an European musical project (England / Spain / Austria / France) initiated by Wehwalt and centered around the motorized and remote-controlled guitar conceived by the French musician Gryphée.
Each of the musicians worked this guitar’s sample provided by Gryphée in a totally free way, using sonic masses to obtain a final result as eclectic as consistent.
- Marc-Henri Arfeux & Gryphée – September Visions (07:52)
- Wehwalt & Gryphée – Rotation I (08:42)
- Infinite Inertia & Gryphée – Cancroid Astroid (06:42)
- Demi-Biche & Gryphée – Pulsations (08:57)
- M.Nomized & Gryphée – Invertion Rotation (06:36)
- The Ghost Between The Strings & Gryphée – Autoignition (09:45)
- MaCu & Gryphée – Voyage (06:14)
- Kadaverik & Gryphée – Primale Rotation (06:43)
- Fabrice Coltro & Gryphée – Ether (Based On H.Michaux’s Poem “L’ether”) (04:08)
- Visoposiv & Gryphée – Rotation V (14:24)