«Death comes in a moment, in a moment that only faith knows. Death is the moment, the moment is death. Each breath we die, and next breath we are reborn. Each orgasm we die, and so we are reborn. Each sleep is like to die, and the awakening is to be reborn. I’m feeling always in a process, between life and death. I don’t feel the passing time. The past doesn’t exist; it’s only an echo of noise in my mind. The future is destroyed because I live for the moment and I never see any future in front of me.»
(Marco Corbelli, Atrax Morgue)
«Life to the great majority is only a constant struggle for mere existence, with the certainty of losing it at last.»
«Modern torture chambers with holes for seeing and breathing. Dull perception vanity, scent of an urban cemetery, violet coloured death, serial murderers, heaven’s doors, sad trees, side streets rust.
Here is the wind which sways bodies through eyeholes tearing it apart. There is a faint hope, and shabby ceiling draws a loop.
Everything will be alright!»
- Necrasota – Красота неживых тел (Dead Bodies Beauty) (03:12)
- Necrasota – Арматура (Reinforcement) (03:50)
- Necrasota – Глубокая глотка (Deep Throat) (04:06)
- Necrasota – Настя (Nastya) (05:08)
- Necrasota – Фиолетовый пиздец (A Violet End) (04:20)
- Necrasota – Пытки (Tortures) (03:52)
- Necrasota – Сексуальность неживых тел (Dead Bodies Sexiness) (03:04)