«Who stands behind your door? Who watches you while you are taking shower? Who whispers to your ear late at night?
Look around – they’re everywhere: at TV, on radio, in every magazine. They control your mind, your body and your soul.
But don’t be afraid, play by your own rules. And remember that our enemy is a dreamless sleep.
Dedicated to my sister (01.03.1972-08.01.2009), I know you’re still with us.»
- Acousmata – Ham Revelations (00:33)
- Acousmata – Caged Birds Shall Fly Again (02:43)
- Acousmata – Some Boys Like Harsh Toys (06:41)
- Acousmata – The Voice Of Dying Bureaucracy (03:25)
- Acousmata – To The Void (14:11)
- Acousmata – Make It Slow (04:07)
- Acousmata – Reflections (06:14)
- Acousmata – Dead Aliens Do Abuse (10:00)
- Acousmata – That’s The Effect Of Living Backwards (06:30)
- Acousmata – Re-Assembled Reflections (Acousmata & Vanum) (06:16)
or listen online:
Date … 17.09.2012
Reviewer … METEK
Source … archive.org
This is an amazing album !!
The subjects referred to spacetime in paradimensions and may make such application if the normative act relates to matters relevant to the understanding of their activity.