In his «Kingdom Of Grey» Paul dedicates its stream to Saint-Petersburg and life in its general sense – both are monochrome – white and black events, from time to time.
Solid and soft drone collaborates with low-frequency self-consistent foundation, which is very close to common music in its origin.
Without focusing on events, it stays endlessly grey – pure balance of happiness and sufferings. But at the same time any person can find something private in this stream.
There’s no place for deep meaning and the whole work is done for listeners, their reflective minds and exploration by themselves.
- Paul Minesweeper – The Sands Of Time (05:32)
- Paul Minesweeper – Sky Train (Magenta Fields Pt.II) (09:57)
- Paul Minesweeper – Winter Takes It All (06:35)
- Paul Minesweeper – Kingdom Of Grey (09:13)
- Paul Minesweeper – White Night (09:24)
- Paul Minesweeper and Astral & Shit – State Of Grey Dust (11:58)
or listen online: