«There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own Soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.»
Dark ambient can be ominous at the moment and slumberous a second later. It changes elusively in a single track, tracks form changeable atmosphere which keeps listeners waiting for another turn.
Two men, Ajna and Dronny Darko rework their selected tracks in this way and bring to the spotlight the best features of the projects: post-industrial mechanistic soundscapes, droning waves, obscure atmosphere and viscous transparent layers including sounds of various nature and demeanour.
- Ajna – Hour Of The Wolf (Remixed by Dronny Darko) (13:00)
- Dronny Darko – Imponderable Light (Reworked by Ajna. Part 2) (11:11)
- Ajna – The Strange Demeanor Of Solitude II (Remixed by Dronny Darko) (12:02)
- Dronny Darko – Imponderable Light (Reworked by Ajna. Part 1) (09:45)
- Ajna – The Vault Of Forgotten Spirits II (Remixed by Dronny Darko) (10:00)
- Dronny Darko – Vapor Ghosts (Reworked by Ajna) (09:15)
or listen online: