«H2OCO2» is the next Jan Kees Helms’ experiment with field recordings, a new chapter in his sound research of world elemental essences. With abstract approach he’s trying to discover mysteries of ordinary but very important things. And field recordings are the tools which help him to extract and to process «voices» of that essences.
This album is dedicated to studies of water and carbon dioxide sounds. Two unique microspaces created by Jan Kees Helms are different but look like very familiar thanks for author’s laborious task which helps to unmistakably recognize these essences by its «voices».
Artworks are by Jan Kees Helms.
- Jan Kees Helms – CO2 – 1 (02:24)
- Jan Kees Helms – CO2 – 2 (04:07)
- Jan Kees Helms – CO2 – 3 (08:27)
- Jan Kees Helms – H20 – 1 (05:30)
- Jan Kees Helms – H20 – 2 (05:45)