This collaborative work between two Russian industrial artists consists of six diverse pieces – deep, primitive and dark.
All these tracks are composed on basis of heavy and a bit noisy dark ambient layers saturated with raw and hollow industrial rumble. And on this basis abstract noise associations create unique constructions – somewhere rare, somewhere intensive, looped or unstructured.
Prevailing in the first half, noise inclusions reach the highest mark at short interlude called «THJHJHGI2». Then it instantly makes way for droning raw soundscapes occasionally appearing as faint minor sounds while hollow dark ambient layers seem to fill whole world around.
Artworks for the release are made by Vitaly Maklakov.
- Coph’antae Tryr & 581С – VRNMRNRLA (08:40)
- Coph’antae Tryr & 581С – MSBLGAAA (08:11)
- Coph’antae Tryr & 581С – THJHJHGI2 (02:46)
- Coph’antae Tryr & 581С – HSBHSHOU (06:01)
- Coph’antae Tryr & 581С – WDTRCTLNG (05:26)